An alternative to vehicle ownership for businesses. Low capital outlay and tax allowable rentals*
How Ford Contract Hire Works:
A fixed term operating lease. You pay an advance rental followed by fixed monthly rentals and return the vehicle to Ford Lease at the end of your agreement
I am interested. What do I need to do?
- Choose the Ford Commercial Vehicle❲s❳ you want.
- Choose the hire period that's right for you ❲between 24 and 48 months. Speak to your dealer if your require 60 months❳.
- Choose your maintenance option.
- Tell us your anticipated annual mileage.
What happens at the end of the argeement?
What does my agreement include?
- Road fund licence for the duration of the agreement.
Free replacement vehicle for up to 48 hours in the event of a breakdown
attended by the AA if the vehicle cannot be repaired.
- Vehicle breakdown cover for the UK and European travel.
- Optional maintenance and servicing packages ❲at additional cost❳.
- Ford Fleet Accident Management – see ford.co.uk for more details.
Service, Maintenance and Repair for Ford Contract Hire:
For peace-of-mind motoring Ford Lease offers a maintenance plan which can be included with your Ford Contract Hire agreement for a fixed monthly fee.***
- Routine servicing
- Maintenance and repairs
- Tyre repair and replacement
- MOTs ❲where applicable❳
VAT registered businesses may be able to recover the VAT charged on service, maintenance and repair.
Business users only.
*VAT registered businesses may be able to recover the VAT charged on service, maintenance and repair.
** Further costs may apply subject to mileage and condition. You should always seek independent professional advice in relation to taxation and VAT issues. Restrictions apply.
*** Subject to fair wear and tear.